The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
iPhone: The Missing Manual
With the iOS 6 software and the new iPhone 5, Apple has two world-class hits on its hands. This sleek, highly refined pocket computer comes with everything—cellphone, iPod, Internet, camcorder—except a printed manual. Fortunately, David Pogue is back with this expanded edition of his witty, full-color guide: the world’s most popular iPhone book.
The important stuff you need to know:
- The iPhone 5. This book unearths all the secrets of the newest iPhone. Taller screen, faster chip, 4G LTE Internet, thinner than ever.
- The iOS 6 software. Older iPhones gain Do Not Disturb, the new Maps app, shared Photo Streams, camera panoramas, smarter Siri, and about 197 more new features. It’s all here.
- The apps. That catalog of 750,000 add-on programs makes the iPhone’s phone features almost secondary. Now you’ll know how to find, manage, and exploit those apps.
The iPhone may be the world’s coolest computer, but it’s still a computer, with all of a computer’s complexities. iPhone: The Missing Manual is a funny, gorgeously illustrated guide to the tips, shortcuts, and workarounds that will turn you, too, into an iPhone addict.
552 pages; ISBN 9781449357542
, or download in
More from this author
- Switching to the Mac: The Missing Manual, Mavericks Edition2014US$ 23.99804 pages
- Piloting Palm2002US$ 27.95377 pages