The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The Cognitive Behavioral Workbook for Menopause
A Step-by-Step Program for Overcoming Hot Flashes, Mood Swings, Insomnia, Anxiety, Depression and Other Symptoms
No woman experiences menopause in exactly the same way. Some may endure hot flashes, irritability, or mood swings, while others experience insomnia, anxiety, or even depression. And while you have probably heard about the benefits and drawbacks of hormone-replacement therapy (HRT), you should also know that cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) has been proven effective not only in treating the emotional symptoms of menopause, but the physical aspects as well.
With this workbook, you will learn exactly what is happening to your body during this transition and create a personalized treatment plan to help you feel better right away. Also included are easy-to-use worksheets and charts so that you can track and manage your symptoms and determine which treatments are working. Whether you are looking for an alternative to HRT, or simply want to supplement your treatment, this workbook is an essential resource for gaining control over your menopause symptoms.
This comprehensive program will help you:
- Recognize symptoms and create an individualized treatment plan
- Manage hot flashes, night sweats, and insomnia
- Cope with anxiety, depression, and mood swings
- Discover natural and alternative therapies
- Make diet, lifestyle, and environmental changes
208 pages; ISBN 9781608821129
, or download in or
More from this author
- Overcoming Animal and Insect Phobias2005US$ 12.95
- The Cognitive Behavioral Workbook for Weight Management2009US$ 24.95218 pages