Computers For Seniors For Dummies
Whether you use your computer for bookkeeping, making travel plans, socializing, shopping, or just plain fun, computers are now an essential part of daily life. But it can be overwhelming to keep up with the technology as it continually evolves. This clear, friendly guide not only gets you up to speed on computer basics, it also covers the very latest information, like the changes you?ll see with Windows 8.
You'll learn to use the keyboard and mouse, navigate the Windows 8 operating system, access the Internet, create documents, keep safe online, and more. Packed with screenshots and illustrations, the new edition of this popular book is easy to follow, never intimidating, and always helpful.
- Starts with the basics and assumes no prior knowledge of computers
- Updates your current skills for the latest technology changes, such as the Windows 8 operating system
- Explains how to connect to the Internet, keep up with family and friends via e-mail and social media, find recipes and health information, book travel, manage your budget, and much more
- Shows you how to organize documents, work with files and folders, manage pictures and videos, and customize your desktop and system
- Offers tips and advice to help you avoid common pitfalls
Take on technology with confidence and take advantage of all your computer can do with Computers for Seniors For Dummies, 3rd Edition!
Title: Computers For Seniors For Dummies
Author: Nancy C. Muir
CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-101 Official Cert Guide 2013 US$ 31.99 1114 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Personal Computers & Microcomputers > IBM-Compatible
- Computers > Hardware