The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Making ALL Kids Smarter
Strategies That Help All Students Reach Their Highest Potential
A hands-on guide for challenging ALL kids to think, create, and aspire!
John DeLandtsheer brings 40 years of experience to this motivating resource that shows teachers how to raise the bar for all students. Included are strategies for differentiating instruction within the general classroom to challenge all learners with more rigorous content, showing teachers how to:
- Optimize learning by applying the six components of a brain-friendly classroom
- Build critical thinking skills with Socratic questioning and moral dilemmas
- Connect content through interdisciplinary themes
- Stimulate creativity with brainstorming activities
- Develop students’ research and study skills
152 pages; ISBN 9781452237633
, or download in or