The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Inclusion Strategies That Work!
Research-Based Methods for the Classroom
The one-stop resource for the inclusive classroom—updated to address new legislation and current research-based strategies!
Newly revised, this best-selling guide helps teachers create fully inclusive classrooms where students of all abilities can collaborate and achieve. Designed for K–12 general and special education teachers, this comprehensive resource:
- Includes a user-friendly overview of federal laws that affect special education
- Shows how to adapt teaching strategies, curriculum, and assessment to support fully inclusive instruction, including research-based, classroom-ready examples
- Helps teachers address a wide range of social, emotional, and behavioral issues
- Offers technology-driven classroom activities
- Provides readers with numerous resources and organizations to consult
408 pages; ISBN 9781452271354
, or download in or
Understanding by Design, Expanded 2nd Edition 2005 US$ 32.95 383 pages
Digital Leadership 2014 US$ 27.95 265 pages