Inclusion Strategies That Work!
Research-Based Methods for the Classroom
The one-stop resource for the inclusive classroom—updated to address new legislation and current research-based strategies!
Newly revised, this best-selling guide helps teachers create fully inclusive classrooms where students of all abilities can collaborate and achieve. Designed for K–12 general and special education teachers, this comprehensive resource:
- Includes a user-friendly overview of federal laws that affect special education
- Shows how to adapt teaching strategies, curriculum, and assessment to support fully inclusive instruction, including research-based, classroom-ready examples
- Helps teachers address a wide range of social, emotional, and behavioral issues
- Offers technology-driven classroom activities
- Provides readers with numerous resources and organizations to consult
408 pages; ISBN 9781452271354
, or download in or
Title: Inclusion Strategies That Work!
Author: Toby J. Karten
Biology for the IB Diploma 1753 US$ 47.00 415 pages
Leading Change Step-by-Step 2010 US$ 29.95 226 pages
The Common Core Companion: The Standards Decoded, Grades 3-5 2014 US$ 34.95 289 pages
Experience And Education 2007 US$ 8.73 96 pages