Inclusion Strategies That Work!
Research-Based Methods for the Classroom
The one-stop resource for the inclusive classroom—updated to address new legislation and current research-based strategies!
Newly revised, this best-selling guide helps teachers create fully inclusive classrooms where students of all abilities can collaborate and achieve. Designed for K–12 general and special education teachers, this comprehensive resource:
- Includes a user-friendly overview of federal laws that affect special education
- Shows how to adapt teaching strategies, curriculum, and assessment to support fully inclusive instruction, including research-based, classroom-ready examples
- Helps teachers address a wide range of social, emotional, and behavioral issues
- Offers technology-driven classroom activities
- Provides readers with numerous resources and organizations to consult
Title: Inclusion Strategies That Work!
Author: Toby J. Karten
Cambridge IGCSE Business Studies 2015 US$ 25.42 480 pages
National Core Curriculum for Basic Education 2014 2016 US$ 24.15 508 pages
The Handbook for Enhancing Professional Practice 2008 US$ 27.95 190 pages
Master the Catholic High School Entrance Exams 2014 2013 US$ 6.99