The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
International Law of the Shipmaster
International Law of the Shipmaster is a comprehensive review of the laws and regulations governing the shipmaster including customary law, case law, statutory law, treaty law and regulatory law.
"For the legal practitioner, this book is a unique and invaluably time saving survey of the law affecting the shipmaster across a range of jurisdictions worldwide, all logically set out in one convenient volume.
Not only is this a unique source of reference for lawyers and the courts, as well as ship masters themselves, the insights it provides constitute an invaluable aid to decision making for ship managers and operators, not to mention risk managers.
The book’s publication date is September 2009. No doubt it will be updated as the years pass. We believe it is destined to become a classic work in maritime and shipping law."
An appreciation by Phillip Taylor MBE and Elizabeth Taylor of Richmond Green Chambers
This book provides:
• A brief history and survey of the international law affecting the shipmaster
• Certification, nationality and taxation requirements for the master in 179 jurisdictions
• Comparison of regimes of law of agency for shipmasters, crews across jurisdictions
• Examination of shipmaster duties and liabilities and penalties in all IMO member states
, or download in or
Courtroom 302 2011 US$ 11.99 416 pages
Global Public Interest in International Investment Law 2012 US$ 96.00 414 pages
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Comparative law. International uniform law > Commercial law > Maritime law
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Periodicals
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > The legal profession
- Law > Maritime