The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Bolivian Diary
This is Che Guevara’s last diary, compiled from notebooks found in his backpack when he was captured by the Bolivian army in October 1967 and subsequently executed. It became an instant bestseller.
Newly revised by Che’s widow (Aleida March), and including a thoughtful preface by his eldest son Camilo, this is the definitive account of the attempt to spark a continent-wide revolution in Latin America.
Thanks to Che’s invariable habit of noting the main events of each day, we have rigorously exact, priceless and detailed information on the heroic final moments of his life in Bolivia.”Fidel Castro
Features of this new edition include:
Preface by Camilo Guevara
Introduction by Fidel Castro
32 pp black and white photos
320 pages; ISBN 9781921700804
, or download in
History for the IB Diploma: Civil Rights and Social Movements in the Americas 2012 US$ 16.00 242 pages
Twelve Years a Slave 2013 US$ 0.99 352 pages
- Academic > History > Latin America. Spanish America > South America > Bolivia
- Academic > History > United States local history > Gulf States. West Florida > Alabama
- Academic > History > United States local history > New England > New Hampshire
- Biography & Autobiography > Political
- Political Science > Essays
- History > Latin America