The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Strength for Today
Daily Readings for a Deeper Faith
"How blessed is the man whose strength is in You. . . ."
—Psalm 84:5, NASB
What a wonderful opportunity you have as a Christian in this modern age to open up the Bible and, with the leading of the Holy Spirit, glean its rich truths for yourself. Your vitality as a Christian depends on doing just that. For only through consistent Bible study and prayer do you gain the spiritual strength to navigate each day with wisdom, grace, and integrity.
Offering significantly more than the typical thematic or topical anecdotes of some other devotionals, the in-depth Bible exposition of this daily study gives you a firmer grasp on many of the great passages of Scripture—passages that speak at length of Christian character, the meaning behind Christ's death and resurrection, and how we benefit from life's trials.
After a year in God's Word with this book as your companion, you will find that both your walk with Christ and your faith have grown stronger—all because you committed yourself to a daily, in-depth study of the Scriptures, and to learning more about the God who is your Strength.
, or download in
More from this author
- The Message of the New Testament (Foreword by John MacArthur)2005US$ 20.99561 pages
- Fool's Gold?2005US$ 11.99225 pages
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Works of meditation and devotion > Youth; Prayers and devotions
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymns in languages other than English
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Religion > Devotional