My PlayStation Vita
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to PlayStation Vita images that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into problems with your PlayStation Vita.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your PlayStation Vita.
Full-Color, Step-by-Step Tasks Show You How to Have Maximum Fun with Your PlayStation Vita!
- Unbox your PS VitaTM, get connected, and start having fun, fast
- Master PS Vita’s built-in and downloadable apps, from games to social media
- Discover hot new PS Vita games—and play PlayStation classics, too
- Chat with groups of friends in real time—even if they’re playing different games
- Leave gifts for nearby gamers to find and play with or launch neighborhood competitions
- Post on Facebook and Twitter right from your PS Vita
- Use “augmented reality” cameras to embed yourself into the game
- Make the most of PS Vita’s advanced HTML5 web browser
- Take great photos and videos with PS Vita’s built-in cameras
- Control your PS3 from your PS Vita—even if you’re thousands of miles away
- Transform your PS Vita into a world-class music player
- Get instant walking or driving directions from Google Maps
- Set parental controls to protect your kids
- Create Privacy Zones so other gamers don’t know what you’re doing
- Buy or rent videos from the PlayStation Store
- Safely back up your PS Vita on your PC, Mac, or PS3
- Solve PS Vita and connectivity problems fast and get back to having fun
320 pages; ISBN 9780133107418
, or download in or
Title: My PlayStation Vita
Author: Bill Loguidice; Christina T. Loguidice
CompTIA Network+ Study Guide 2015 US$ 49.99 960 pages
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Mastering HTML5 Forms 2013 US$ 17.99 148 pages