Unraveling Environmental Disasters
Unraveling Environmental Disasters provides scientific explanations of the most threatening current and future environmental disasters, including an analysis of ways that the disaster could have been prevented and how the risk of similar disasters can be minimized in the future.
- Treats disasters as complex systems.
- Provides predictions based upon sound science, such as what the buildup of certain radiant gases in the troposphere will do, or what will happen if current transoceanic crude oil transport continues.
- Considers the impact of human systems on environmental disasters.
530 pages; ISBN 9780123973177
, or download in or
Title: Unraveling Environmental Disasters
Author: Daniel Vallero; Trevor M. Letcher
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental sciences > Periodicals and societies
- Academic > Environmental Sciences > Societies, etc
- Academic > Environmental Sciences > Environmental disasters
- Academic > Geography > Environmental sciences
- Science > Environmental Science
- Social Science > Social Issues
- Technology > Environmental Engineering & Technology