Passing the Numeracy Skills Test
This Fifth Edition is updated throughout and now includes a full practice test. Written by one of the authors of the actual skills tests, from the Alphaplus Consultancy, this text is an accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive practice tool for the numeracy skills test.
This book helps the reader:
- familiarise themselves with the skills and knowledge to be tested
- fully understand the format and structure of the numeracy skills test
- know what to expect on the day of the test
Title: Passing the Numeracy Skills Test
Author: Mark Patmore
The Handbook for Enhancing Professional Practice 2008 US$ 27.95 190 pages
An Introduction to Interdisciplinary Research 2017 US$ 37.50 131 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Passing the Numeracy Skills TestUS$ 12.00
- The Minimum Core for Numeracy: Audit and TestUS$ 21.00
- Passing the Professional Skills Tests for Trainee Teachers and Getting into ITTUS$ 25.59
- Passing the Professional Skills Tests for Trainee Teachers and Getting into ITTUS$ 30.00
- OCR Mathematics for GCSE Specification A - Foundation Student BookUS$ 39.93