The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Passing the Numeracy Skills Test
This Fifth Edition is updated throughout and now includes a full practice test. Written by one of the authors of the actual skills tests, from the Alphaplus Consultancy, this text is an accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive practice tool for the numeracy skills test.
This book helps the reader:
- familiarise themselves with the skills and knowledge to be tested
- fully understand the format and structure of the numeracy skills test
- know what to expect on the day of the test
96 pages; ISBN 9780857258847
, or download in or
More from this author
- The Minimum Core for Numeracy: Audit and Test2008US$ 18.0096 pages
- Passing the Professional Skills Tests for Trainee Teachers and Getting into ITT2013US$ 33.48193 pages
Understanding by Design, Expanded 2nd Edition 2005 US$ 32.95 383 pages
Energizing Brain Breaks 2013 US$ 19.95 65 pages