Anxious in Love
How to Manage Your Anxiety, Reduce Conflict, and Reconnect with Your Partner
Healthy relationships require trust, intimacy, effective communication, and understanding. However, if you suffer from chronic anxiety you may have trouble dealing with everyday conflicts and tensions that can arise in relationships. No matter how committed you are, anxiety can leave you feeling distanced from your partner. Fortunately, there are steps you can take to overcome the anxiety-fueled reactions that keep you from achieving true closeness in your relationship.
Written by two experts on anxiety disorders, Anxious in Love offers easy-to-use techniques for calming anxieties and strengthening communication in your relationship. With this book, you will learn to stay centered when faced with conflict, understand your partner’s perspective, and become more independent. By changing the way you react to triggers and stress, you will be able to focus on enjoying time with the one you love, without anxiety getting in the way.
208 pages; ISBN 9781608822331
, or download in or
Title: Anxious in Love
Author: Carolyn Daitch; Lissah Lorberbaum
- Academic > Political Science > Local government. Municipal government > Philosophy. Relation to other topics
- Academic > Psychology > Affection. Feeling. Emotion
- Academic > Philosophy > Philosophical logic
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Emotions
- Family & Relationships > Emotions
- Family & Relationships > Love & Romance
- Family & Relationships > Marriage