The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Gun Digest Shooter's Guide to Rifles
From award-winning author Wayne van Zwoll, Gun Digest Shooter's Guide to Rifles provides everything you need to know about rifles in tight, lively text and sharp photos. Get the facts on ballistics, cartridge selection, rifle mechanisms, optics, zeroing--and the shooting techniques of the masters.
This book is for all rifle enthusiasts. For the beginner, it's a crash course in all things rifle. And for the advanced shooter, well, let's just say you're going to find out how much you don't know about rifles. Either way, van Zwoll will leave you wanting for nothing except more time on the range and in the field with your favorite long guns. Inside this information-packed volume, you will find:
- The stories behind the American and European gunmakers making the grade today.
- Trending now--rimfires to ARs, distance shooters, and those with big stopping power.
- Overview of incredible feats of the best marksman ever.
- The best loads for hunting and target shooting--and an inside look at what makes them tick.
- Sights from iron to red dot, doping the wind and getting to zero.
- Superb imagery.
256 pages; ISBN 9781440230769
, or download in
Relentless 2013 US$ 13.99 320 pages
The New World Champion Paper Airplane Book 2013 US$ 12.99 160 pages