The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
A Christian Guide to Handling Our Conflicts
A Guide to Resolving Relational Conflict
You have conflict in your life—we all do. You encounter it in your home, your workplace, your school, or even your church. All around us tensions exist and disputes persist.
Offered here is a step-by-step process for pursuing peace in ALL your relationships and a tool you can use to help others. This guide is:
- BIBLICAL — relies on the absolute authority, sufficiency, and life-giving power of God’s Spirit-breathed Word
- CHRIST-CENTERED — depends on the forgiving and empowering grace of Jesus
- PRACTICAL — provides concrete action steps, case examples, discussion questions, and suggested language to handle specific situations
- PROVEN — offers tried-and-true methods from a pastor, professor, counselor, and certified Christian conciliator who has led couples, churches, and Christian schools to make peace for over twenty-five years
Packed with wisdom and practical techniques, this manageable book on reconciliation will send you on your way to pursuing peace while helping others to do the same.
, or download in
More Social Science
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Religious duties > Amusements; Religious aspects
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Religious duties > Conflict management; Appalachian Region; Religious aspects
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymn books in English > Hymns, English
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days > Christmas
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life
- Social Science > Gender Studies