The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The ADHD Workbook for Kids
Helping Children Gain Self-Confidence, Social Skills, and Self-Control
All kids with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) want to manage their symptoms in order to get along better with others, build confidence, and succeed in school, but most don't have the skills they need to get their impulsive behavior under control. The ADHD Workbook for Kids offers a simple way to help children with ADHD learn these critical skills in just ten minutes a day.
This workbook includes more than forty activities for kids developed by child psychologist Lawrence Shapiro that can help your child with ADHD handle everyday tasks, make friends, and build self-esteem while he or she learns to overcome the most challenging aspects of the disorder. Alone or with your help, your child can complete one ten-minute activity each day to learn how to make good decisions and discover easy techniques for staying focused when it's time to pay attention.
Includes activities to help your child:
- Become a good listener and a good friend
- Make school easier and more fun
- Recognize his or her special gifts and build self-esteem
- Practice planning ahead and learn responsibility
185 pages; ISBN 9781572247673
, or download in
More from this author
- The Baby Emergency Handbook2008US$ 14.95194 pages
- The Relaxation and Stress Reduction Workbook for Kids2009US$ 16.95146 pages
It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken 2005 US$ 10.99 290 pages
Why Men Love Bitches 2008 US$ 15.95
- Academic > Health Sciences > Pediatrics > Diseases of children and adolescents > Mental disorders. Child psychiatry
- Academic > Health Sciences > Pediatrics > Examination. Diagnosis
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychopathology
- Family & Relationships > Children with Special Needs
- Family & Relationships > Parenting
- Juvenile Nonfiction