RHCE - RH302 Red Hat Certified Engineer Certification Exam Preparation Course in a Book for Passing the RHCE - RH302 Red Hat Certified Engineer Exam - The How To Pass on Your First Try Certification Study Guide - Second Edition
This self-study exam preparation guide for the RHCE - RH302 Red Hat Certified Engineer exam contains everything you need to test yourself and pass the Exam. Including all the exam topics, covered indepth and insider secrets, complete explanations of all RHCE subjects, test tricks and tips, over 250 highly realistic sample questions, and exercises designed to strengthen understanding of the RHCE concepts and prepare you for exam success on the first attempt are provided.
Can you imagine valuing a book so much that you send the author a "Thank You" letter?
This book includes new exercises and sample questions never before in print. Offering numerous sample questions, critical time-saving tips plus information available nowhere else, this book will help you pass the RHCE - RH302 Red Hat Certified Engineer exam on your FIRST try.
Buy this. Read it. And Pass the RHCE - RH302 Red Hat Certified Engineer Exam.
This book provides a laser sharp focus on all the exam objectives with a cohesive, concise, yet comprehensive coverage of all the topics included in the RHCE - RH302 Red Hat Certified Engineer Lab Exam.
It includes over 250 questions modeled after the real exam with answers and an Exam Quick Prep feature which recaps all the important points for the last hour preparation before taking the exam.
Covers all RH302 exam topics, including:
* Hardware installation and configuration
* The boot process
* Linux filesystem administration
* Package management and Kickstart
* User and group administration
* System administration tools
* Kernel services and configuration
* Apache and Squid
* Network file sharing services (NFS, FTP, and Samba)
* Domain Name System (DNS)
* E-mail (servers and clients)
* Extended Internet Services Daemon (xinetd), the Secure package, and DHCP
* The X Window System
* Firewalls, SELinux, and troubleshooting
Title: RHCE - RH302 Red Hat Certified Engineer Certification Exam Preparation Course in a Book for Passing the RHCE - RH302 Red Hat Certified Engineer Exam - The How To Pass on Your First Try Certification Study Guide - Second Edition
Author: Jason Hall
CompTIA Network+ Study Guide 2015 US$ 49.99 960 pages
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Mastering HTML5 Forms 2013 US$ 17.99 148 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing personnel; Certification
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > Linux
- Computers > Certification
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- RHCE Red Hat Certified Engineer Linux Study Guide (Exam RH302)US$ 59.99
- RHCSA/RHCE Red Hat Linux Certification Study Guide (Exams EX200 & EX300), 6th EditionUS$ 60.00
- Red Hat RHCSA/RHCE 7 Cert GuideUS$ 59.99
- RHCSA/RHCE Red Hat Linux Certification Practice Exams with Virtual Machines (Exams EX200 & EX300)US$ 40.00
- Passing the Principal TExES ExamUS$ 29.95