Android How To Boot Camp: The Fast and Easy Way to Learn the Basics with 116 World Class Experts Proven Tactics, Techniques, Facts, Hints, Tips and Advice
In this clear and highly informative how-to guide the authors give you the latest on Android essentials with 116 of the most current, most actual and beneficial Facts, Hints, Tips and Advice you can find from experts in the field on Android.
Discover How to, Sound and Practical Advice on:
- A Deep Look Into Android OS
- Cellular Phone Markets - Android Versus iPhone and the Smart Phone Cell Phone War For Dominance
- The Invasion of the Android Smart Phone Clones in a Market Near You
- Android Application Developer - A Whole New World of Possibilities
- Apple App Store Versus the Android Market - Which One is Better?
- Few More Apps Are Standing Out in Android Application Platform!
...And Much More...
Get up-to-date on the latest trends, Learn from the Experts, and get their Success Secrets now.
Title: Android How To Boot Camp: The Fast and Easy Way to Learn the Basics with 116 World Class Experts Proven Tactics, Techniques, Facts, Hints, Tips and Advice
Author: Lance Glackin
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Thinking Functionally with Haskell 2014 US$ 37.00 358 pages
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 High-Performance T-SQL Using Window Functions 2012 US$ 29.99 244 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic digital computers
- Academic > Computer Science > Mobile computing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Certification