Heterogeneous Computing with OpenCL
Revised OpenCL 1.2 Edition
Heterogeneous Computing with OpenCL teaches OpenCL and parallel programming for complex systems that may include a variety of device architectures: multi-core CPUs, GPUs, and fully-integrated Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) such as AMD Fusion technology. Designed to work on multiple platforms and with wide industry support, OpenCL will help you more effectively program for a heterogeneous future.
Written by leaders in the parallel computing and OpenCL communities, this book will give you hands-on OpenCL experience to address a range of fundamental parallel algorithms. The authors explore memory spaces, optimization techniques, graphics interoperability, extensions, and debugging and profiling. Intended to support a parallel programming course, Heterogeneous Computing with OpenCL includes detailed examples throughout, plus additional online exercises and other supporting materials.
- Explains principles and strategies to learn parallel programming with OpenCL, from understanding the four abstraction models to thoroughly testing and debugging complete applications.
- Covers image processing, web plugins, particle simulations, video editing, performance optimization, and more.
- Shows how OpenCL maps to an example target architecture and explains some of the tradeoffs associated with mapping to various architectures
- Addresses a range of fundamental programming techniques, with multiple examples and case studies that demonstrate OpenCL extensions for a variety of hardware platforms
308 pages; ISBN 9780124055209
, or download in or
Title: Heterogeneous Computing with OpenCL
Author: Benedict Gaster; Lee Howes; David R. Kaeli; Perhaad Mistry; Dana Schaa
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Microsoft Excel and Access Integration 2007 US$ 39.99 410 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Object-oriented programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Parallel programming
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Computer Architecture
- Computers > Logic Design