Heterogeneous Computing with OpenCL
Revised OpenCL 1.2 Edition
Heterogeneous Computing with OpenCL teaches OpenCL and parallel programming for complex systems that may include a variety of device architectures: multi-core CPUs, GPUs, and fully-integrated Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) such as AMD Fusion technology. Designed to work on multiple platforms and with wide industry support, OpenCL will help you more effectively program for a heterogeneous future.
Written by leaders in the parallel computing and OpenCL communities, this book will give you hands-on OpenCL experience to address a range of fundamental parallel algorithms. The authors explore memory spaces, optimization techniques, graphics interoperability, extensions, and debugging and profiling. Intended to support a parallel programming course, Heterogeneous Computing with OpenCL includes detailed examples throughout, plus additional online exercises and other supporting materials.
- Explains principles and strategies to learn parallel programming with OpenCL, from understanding the four abstraction models to thoroughly testing and debugging complete applications.
- Covers image processing, web plugins, particle simulations, video editing, performance optimization, and more.
- Shows how OpenCL maps to an example target architecture and explains some of the tradeoffs associated with mapping to various architectures
- Addresses a range of fundamental programming techniques, with multiple examples and case studies that demonstrate OpenCL extensions for a variety of hardware platforms
308 pages; ISBN 9780124055209
, or download in or
Title: Heterogeneous Computing with OpenCL
Author: Benedict Gaster; Lee Howes; David R. Kaeli; Perhaad Mistry; Dana Schaa
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Object-oriented programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Parallel programming
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Computer Architecture
- Computers > Logic Design