The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
30 Minutes ... To Write a Report
If you have been called on to write a report for the first time, or want to brush up your skills, this practical guide shows you how in just 30 minutes. Packed with handy tips on layout, content, style and presentation, this user-friendly pocket book contains all you need to know to prepare and create reports that will inform, impress, convince and persuade their readers.
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Large industry. Factory system. Big business > Cooperation. Cooperative societies
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Industry
- Business > Business Communication > Meetings & Presentations
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Composition & Creative Writing
- Business > Business Writing
- Study Aids