The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
30 Minutes ... To Write a Report
If you have been called on to write a report for the first time, or want to brush up your skills, this practical guide shows you how in just 30 minutes. Packed with handy tips on layout, content, style and presentation, this user-friendly pocket book contains all you need to know to prepare and create reports that will inform, impress, convince and persuade their readers.
More from this author
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Large industry. Factory system. Big business > Cooperation. Cooperative societies
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Industry
- Business > Business Communication > Meetings & Presentations
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Composition & Creative Writing
- Business > Business Writing
- Study Aids