The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Everyday DASH Diet Cookbook
Over 150 Fresh and Delicious Recipes to Speed Weight Loss, Lower Blood Pressure, and Prevent Diabetes
(If any tax is payable it will be calculated and shown at checkout.)
A good diet is only as good as the food its plan provides. Now, New York Times bestselling author and foremost DASH expert Marla Heller, together with bestselling cookbook writer Rick Rodgers, makes it easy to prepare home-cooked meals that are fresh, fabulous, and DASH-approved. The DASH (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension) diet is a required medical recommendation for patients diagnosed with hypertension or pre-hypertension, as it has been proven to lower blood pressure and cholesterol without medication. Until now, there hasn't been a definitive cookbook created by a DASH expert and filled with mouthwatering recipes designed to speed weight loss and revolutionize your health. This ultimate guide to cooking the DASH way serves up everything necessary to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle, including:
- Bold Breakfasts: Cornmeal Waffles with Blueberries and Yogurt, Broccoli and Pepper Jack Omelet, and Whole Wheat Banana-Pecan Pancakes
- Hearty Soups and Chowders: Homemade Clam Chowder, Mexican Chicken Tortilla Soup, and Lentil and Sausage Soup
- Fresh, Filling Salads: Roast Beef Salad with Beets, Apple, and Horseradish; Chipotle Chicken Chili Taco Salad; and Sea Scallops and Vegetables with Ginger Sauce
- Enjoyable Entrées: Curry-Rubbed Sirloin with Peanut Dipping Sauce, Grilled Pork and Vegetable Souvlaki with Oregano-Lemon Marinade, and Chicken with Mushroom Cacciatore Sauce
- Sumptuous Sides: Smashed Yukon Golds with Buttermilk and Scallions, Summer Squash and Walnut Sauté, and Creamed Spinach with Mushrooms
- Delicious Desserts: Buttermilk Panna Cotta with Fresh Berries, Baked Apples Stuffed with Cranberries and Walnuts, and Peach and Granola Parfaits.
Grand Central Publishing; June 2013
, or download in or
, or download in or
More from this author