The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Anxious 9 to 5
How to Beat Worry, Stop Second-guessing Yourself, and Work with Confidence
Do you come to work wound-up and anxious, never quite able to calm down? Do pressing deadlines and a constant sense of urgency make you feel as if you just can't get ahead? Do you feel distracted and unable to focus throughout the day? Before you know it, you're spending sleepless nights worrying about what on-the-job disasters tomorrow will bring. Anxiety in the workplace is serious and can hold you back from achieving the success you deserve, despite how hard you work. Anxious 9 to 5 offers simple and effective techniques to get your workplace anxiety under control once and for all so you can enjoy work and be more productive.
First, you'll learn how anxiety develops in the workplace and, more importantly, how to stop it before it gets the best of you. After that, you're in control: customize the book's powerful exercises and self-evaluations to target your own personal workplace anxieties. In no time, you'll move past your obstacles and begin building confidence, focus, and a successful and fulfilling career-one day at a time.
Get control over:
- Anxiety, stress, and worry at work
- The perils of perfectionism
- Self-defeating thoughts
- Fears of failure and public speaking
- Procrastination and discomfort on the job
- Difficulty being the boss
226 pages; ISBN 9781608829354
, or download in
The Power of Full Engagement 2003 US$ 11.65 288 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 38.00 746 pages
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business and Commerce > Office management
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business and Commerce > Industrial psychology
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business
- Academic > Psychology > Industrial psychology
- Academic > Economics > Commerce
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- Business > Careers