The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
An Introduction to Materials in Medicine
- The most comprehensive textbook on the principles and applications of all classes of biomaterials
- Edited by four of the leaders in the biomaterials field today and fully endorsed and supported by the Society for Biomaterials
- Revised and expanded, key new topics include: tissue engineering, drug delivery systems, new materials, and new clinical applications and pertinent translational and commercial considerations
- New teaching and learning material; a structured curriculum in biomaterials education
The third edition of Biomaterials Science, winner of a 2013 Texty Award from the Text and Academic Authors Association, is the most comprehensive and up-to-date single text on all aspects of biomaterials science. It acts as a key reference for clinicians and scientists, both academic and corporate, involved in the applications of materials in medicine. This resource is ideal for undergraduates, graduate students, investigators, and educators in biomedical engineering sciences and medicine.
- Over 29,000 copies sold, this is the most comprehensive coverage of principles and applications of all classes of biomaterials: "the only such text that currently covers this area comprehensively" - Materials Today
- Edited by four of the best-known figures in the biomaterials field today; fully endorsed and supported by the Society for Biomaterials
- Fully revised and expanded, key new topics include of tissue engineering, drug delivery systems, and new clinical applications, with new teaching and learning material throughout, case studies and a downloadable image bank
1573 pages; ISBN 9780080877808
, or download in or