The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Promoting Positive Behaviour in Young Children
When the behaviour of young children causes concern, practitioners often find it difficult to identify exactly what the child’s needs are or how to focus their support most effectively. This book helps meet this challenge. Its inclusive approach seeks to promote positive behaviour in all children. The book includes:
- a straightforward assessment process to identify children who need additional support
- practical strategies to encourage positive behaviour and promote emotional well being
- informative case studies that show how solutions work in practice.
This book is an ideal resource for all early years practitioners working across a variety of settings for young children.
87 pages; ISBN 9781136601811
, or download in or
More from this author
Differentiated Instructional Strategies Professional Learning Guide 2013 US$ 32.95 161 pages
IB Theory of Knowledge 2013 US$ 39.69 450 pages
- Academic > Education > Theory and practice of education > Child study
- Academic > Education > Theory and practice of education > Early childhood education
- Education > Adult & Continuing Education
- Education > Special Education
- Education > Philosophy & Social Aspects
- Education > Preschool & Kindergarten