The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Routledge Handbook of International Environmental Law
The Routledge Handbook of International Environmental Law is an advanced level reference guide which surveys the current state of international environmental law (IEL). The Handbook features specially commissioned papers by leading experts in the field of international environmental law from a range of both developed and developing countries in order to put forward a truly global approach to the subject.
The Handbook offers a comprehensive and contemporary overview of international environmental law, as well as addressing emerging and cross-cutting issues of critical importance for the years ahead.
Providing easy access to up-to-date and authoritative articles this book is an essential reference work for students, scholars and practitioners working in the field.
856 pages; ISBN 9781136202865
, or download in or
More from this author
- Sustainable Development and Free Trade2007US$ 49.95320 pages
- Globalisation and the Quest for Social and Environmental Justice2010US$ 42.95321 pages
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Comparative law. International uniform law > Environmental law
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Jurisprudence. Philosophy and theory of law > Schools of legal theory
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Periodicals
- Academic > Environmental Sciences > Environmental law
- Law > Environmental
- Law > International
- Law > Public