The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Evidence Statutes 2012-2013
Presenting all the legislation students need in one easy-to-use volume, Routledge Student Statutes have been developed in response to feedback from lecturers and students. Ideal for LLB and GDL course and exam use, these books are:
• Exam Friendly: un-annotated and conforming to regulations
• Tailored to fit your course: 80% of lecturers we surveyed agree that Routledge Student Statutes match their course content
• Trustworthy: compiled by subject experts and updated annually
• Easy to use: offering a clear text design, comprehensive table of contents, multiple indexes and highlighted amendments to the law
• Competitively Priced: offering content and usability rated as good or better than our major competitor, but at a more competitive price
• Supported by a Companion Website: presenting scenarios questions, annotated web links, and MCQs.
456 pages; ISBN 9781135876876
, or download in or
The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act in a New Era 2014 US$ 40.00 416 pages
No Place to Hide 2014 US$ 12.99 256 pages