The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
A Century of Chicano History
Empire, Nations and Migration
This study argues for a radically new interpretation of the origins and evolution of the ethnic Mexican community across the US. This book offers a definitive account of the interdependent histories of the US and Mexico as well as the making of the Chicano population in America. The authors link history to contemporary issues, emphasizing the overlooked significance of late 19th and 20th century US economic expansionism to Europe in the formation of the Mexican community.
224 pages; ISBN 9781136071706
, or download in or
- Academic > History > United States > Elements in the population > Afro-Americans
- Academic > History > America > General
- History > United States > Civil War Period (1850-1877)
- History > United States > 20th Century
- History > United States > Colonial Period (1600-1775)
- History > Military > Vietnam War
- History > Americas (North, Central, South, West Indies)
- History > Mexico
- History > Latin America