The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Screenplay Business
Managing Creativity and Script Development in the Film Industry
The development of a film screenplay is a complex and collaborative process, beginning with an initial story and continuing through drafting and financing to the start of the shoot. And yet the best ways of understanding and managing this process have never been properly studied. The Screenplay Business is the first book to do exactly that, addressing such questions as:
- How do film scripts get written, and what are the tensions between creativity and business?
- How can the team of the writer, producer, director and development executive work together most effectively?
368 pages; ISBN 9781136501395
, or download in or
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater > Comedy > General works
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater > Comedy > Special topics
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types
- Academic > Literature > Authorship > Technique. Literary composition, etc.
- Academic > Performing Arts > Motion Pictures > Motion pictures
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Current Events > Mass Media
- Business > Industries > Entertainment
- Technology > Telecommunications
- Business > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Literary Collections