Small Animal Regional Anesthesia and Analgesia
Small Animal Regional Anesthesia and Analgesia is an up-to-date, complete resource for performing local anesthetic techniques in small animals. This practical, clinically oriented reference presents step-by-step procedures for performing common locoregional blocks and is organized logically by body system. The first book to draw information on this topic into one resource, Small Animal Regional Anesthesia and Analgesia is equally useful as a comprehensive reference and as a quick source of information with checklists and pictures to assist with performing various blocks in practice.
Beginning with introductory sections offering an overview of general considerations for patient preparation and pharmacology, the heart of the book is devoted to detailed instructions for performing regional anesthetic techniques, including reviews of the literature, useful illustrations, diagrams, and clinical tips. Small Animal Regional Anesthesia and Analgesia provides an invaluable tool for veterinary anesthesiologists and practitioners who incorporate local and regional anesthetic techniques into their small animal practices.
- Offers a practical, clinically oriented resource for regional anesthetic techniques
- Outlines procedures using a step-by-step approach
- Focuses on the practical application of regional anesthetic principles
- Provides specific guidance for managing acute pain
- Includes clinical photographs, line drawings, and tables to support the concepts described
- Presents an extensive and up-to-date list of references
304 pages; ISBN 9781118507902
, or download in or
Title: Small Animal Regional Anesthesia and Analgesia
Author: Luis Campoy; Matt Read
Parting 2004 US$ 13.95 81 pages
Introduction to Telemedicine, second edition 2006 US$ 49.95 219 pages