PHP & MySQL: The Missing Manual
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get up to speed quickly. Learn how to install PHP and MySQL, and get them running on both your computer and a remote server.
- Gain new techniques. Take advantage of the all-new chapter on integrating PHP with HTML web pages.
- Manage your content. Use the file system to access user data, including images and other binary files.
- Make it dynamic. Create pages that change with each new viewing.
- Build a good database. Use MySQL to store user information and other data.
- Keep your site working. Master the tools for fixing things that go wrong.
- Control operations. Create an administrative interface to oversee your site.
546 pages; ISBN 9781449355555
, or download in or
Title: PHP & MySQL: The Missing Manual
Author: Brett McLaughlin
Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK, Fourth Edition 2015 US$ 79.95 1283 pages
Programming in Haskell 2007 US$ 52.00 185 pages