The Essential R Reference
An essential library of basic commands you can copy and pasteinto R
The powerful and open-source statistical programming language Ris rapidly growing in popularity, but it requires that you type incommands at the keyboard rather than use a mouse, so you have tolearn the language of R. But there is a shortcut, and that's wherethis unique book comes in. A companion book to Visualize This:The FlowingData Guide to Design, Visualization, and Statistics,this practical reference is a library of basic R commands that youcan copy and paste into R to perform many types of statisticalanalyses.
Whether you're in technology, science, medicine, business, orengineering, you can quickly turn to your topic in this handy bookand find the commands you need.
- Comprehensive command reference for the R programming languageand a companion book to Visualize This: The FlowingData Guide toDesign, Visualization, and Statistics
- Combines elements of a dictionary, glossary, and thesaurus forthe R language
- Provides easy accessibility to the commands you need, by topic,which you can cut and paste into R as needed
- Covers getting, saving, examining, and manipulating data;statistical test and math; and all the things you can do withgraphs
- Also includes a collection of utilities that you'll finduseful
Simplify the complex statistical R programming language withThe Essential R Reference..
576 pages; ISBN 9781118391389
, or download in or
Title: The Essential R Reference
Author: Mark Gardener
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Mathematical statistics
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Mathematical statistics; Data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > R (Computer program language)
- Academic > Mathematics > General
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Mathematical & Statistical Software