The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Essential R Reference
An essential library of basic commands you can copy and paste into R
The powerful and open-source statistical programming language R is rapidly growing in popularity, but it requires that you type in commands at the keyboard rather than use a mouse, so you have to learn the language of R. But there is a shortcut, and that's where this unique book comes in. A companion book to Visualize This: The FlowingData Guide to Design, Visualization, and Statistics, this practical reference is a library of basic R commands that you can copy and paste into R to perform many types of statistical analyses.
Whether you're in technology, science, medicine, business, or engineering, you can quickly turn to your topic in this handy book and find the commands you need.
- Comprehensive command reference for the R programming language and a companion book to Visualize This: The FlowingData Guide to Design, Visualization, and Statistics
- Combines elements of a dictionary, glossary, and thesaurus for the R language
- Provides easy accessibility to the commands you need, by topic, which you can cut and paste into R as needed
- Covers getting, saving, examining, and manipulating data; statistical test and math; and all the things you can do with graphs
- Also includes a collection of utilities that you'll find useful
Simplify the complex statistical R programming language with The Essential R Reference..
576 pages; ISBN 9781118391389
, or download in or
Office 2013 In Depth 2013 US$ 31.99 1032 pages
Qualitative Data Analysis with NVivo 2013 US$ 54.00 329 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Mathematical statistics
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Mathematical statistics; Data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > R (Computer program language)
- Academic > Mathematics > General
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Mathematical & Statistical Software