The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Differentiation Through Learning Styles and Memory
Help students lead with their strengths and gain a deeper understanding of concepts!
This updated edition of the bestseller demonstrates how to optimize achievement by using brain-based strategies that address students’ social/emotional, cognitive, and physical learning preferences. The author offers graphic organizers, current research on memory, and new charts to help implement differentiated strategies, and also provides:
- An explanation of how the brain processes, stores, and retains information
- Pre-assessment strategies for each learning style
- “Reflect and Connect” questions for teacher self-assessment
- Learning and memory tips for students
- Exit cards, or quick assessments of what students have learned
184 pages; ISBN 9781452295046
, or download in or
Understanding by Design, Expanded 2nd Edition 2005 US$ 32.95 383 pages
Digital Leadership 2014 US$ 27.95 265 pages