A Nation Forsaken
EMP: The Escalating Threat of an American Catastrophe
The threat from an electromagnetic pulse attack on our critical infrastructures either from an impending solar storm of serious intensity expected between 2012 and 2014 or a high-altitude nuclear explosion are threats that could have long-term catastrophic consequences for our society and our way of life.
A Nation Forsaken breaks down that threat. It even outlines how our own military similarly is vulnerable to an electromagnetic pulse event due to its 99 percent dependency on the Nation’s electrical grid system for electricity and communications, raising the high prospect that it may not be able to function to defend the Nation in its time of greatest need.
Title: A Nation Forsaken
Author: Michael Maloof
Introduction to Water Resources and Environmental Issues 2009 US$ 60.99 470 pages
Fundamentals of Condensed Matter Physics 2016 US$ 60.99 462 pages
- Academic > Military Sciences > Armies: Organization, distribution, military situation > By region or country
- Political Science > Political Freedom & Security > Terrorism
- Political Science > Arms Control
- Political Science > International Relations
- Technology > Engineering
- Technology > Industrial Health & Safety