The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Take Control of Mail on the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
In this ebook, email expert Joe Kissell shares his real-world recommendations about the best ways to use the Mail app on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, helping you to develop a successful mobile email strategy for iOS 6. You'll get advice and directions for how to set up your accounts, receive email, read and send email, and file messages. You'll also learn to solve connection problems and work around feature limitations.
Special topics include handling Gmail and iCloud email accounts.
Read this ebook to learn how to:
- Make a VIP list for email you especially want to read.
- Set up mailboxes for effective navigation and filing.
- Address, compose, and send a message.
- Handle incoming and outgoing attached photos and documents.
- Locate a specific message.
- Understand how Mail interacts with the Calendar and Contacts apps.
- Decide whether to receive messages with push or fetch.
- Set up and use signatures.
And, find answers to questions like:
- How can I effectively work with the same email on more than one device?
- Help! I can't send my email... what should I do?
- What if I have more than one "From" email address?
, or download in or
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages