The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
This second edition of Understanding Journalism tackles these changes head-on. It integrates media and cultural theory with the step-by-step development of writing skills to give students the techniques and the savvy they need to succeed.
Bigger and better, this new edition includes:
• a brand new chapter on who journalists are in the social media age
• reorganization of journalism skills chapters to bring writing and editing to the fore
• full coverage and examples on Twitter, social media, SMS formats
• in-depth exploration of the ethical issues raised by new media platforms
• all new exercises, case scenarios and further readings
It is the essential guide for all students of journalism.
192 pages; ISBN 9781446289945
, or download in or