The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
She's Had a Baby
And I'm Having A Meltdown
She's had the Baby, you're a daddy -- now what? James Barron draws on his own experience, the experiences of countless others, and on insights from mothers on what they think new fathers should know to offer advice on balancing the demands of being a good father and a good husband, from the infant through the toddler years. He includes tips on:
- recapturing the romantic days of just the two of you
- vacationing with toddlers
- distinguishing between needing to call the pediatrician and pestering the pediatrician
- having sex while your 1-1/2 year-old is in the house
Hardly a standard child-rearing book, She's Had a Baby doesn't diagnose allergies or suggest developmentally appropriate toys. Rather, in bite-sized observations, Barron champions the joys and anxieties of daddyhood, while helping a man to cope with the ups and downs a relationship can go through during this time.
176 pages; ISBN 9780062273802
More from this author
- She Wants a Ring--and I Don't Wanna Change a Thing2013US$ 8.99192 pages
- She's Having a Baby2013US$ 10.99192 pages
Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man 2009 US$ 9.99 242 pages
Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus 2009 US$ 11.49 1 pages