The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Oil Sand Production Processes
The combination of global warming and peak oil has made finding alternative sources of energy more important than ever. Written in an easy-to-read format, Oil Sands Production Processes provide the reader with an understandable overview of the chemistry, engineering, and technology of oil sands. The various chapters have been written to include the latest developments in the oil sands industry, including evolving and new processes as well as the various environmental regulations.
- Overview of the chemistry, engineering, and technology of oil sands
- Updates on the evolving processes and new processes
- Evolving and new environmental regulations regarding oil sands production processes
188 pages; ISBN 9780124045521
, or download in or
More from this author
- Natural Gas2013US$ 135.00254 pages
- Enhanced Recovery Methods for Heavy Oil and Tar Sands2013US$ 175.00369 pages