The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
HTML5 Canvas For Dummies
Create eye-popping visuals on the fly with HTML5 Canvas
If you want to learn how to use HTML5 Canvas, this easy-to-follow guide is just the ticket.
- Helps you design and add images, animation, sound, and more to mobile and regular websites, without using any third-party tools or players
- Covers 2D drawings, text, and bitmap images; video and audio; how to build a basic game framework on Canvas; adding animation; and more
Get started using HTML5 Canvas right away with HTML5 Canvas For Dummies.
384 pages; ISBN 9781118417478
, or download in or
No Place to Hide 2014 US$ 12.99 256 pages
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > XML
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming Languages > Java
- Computers > Programming Languages > HTML, SGML, VRML, XML
- Computers > Internet > Web Site Directories
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web