The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Evidence-Based Guidelines for Online Workforce Learning
Scenario-Based Learning offers a wealth of ideas for improving critical thinking skills, problem solving, and includes suggestions for promoting opportunities for practicing scenario-based learning on the job. The book contains a wealth of kick-off alternative research-based examples and describes various types of case data. The book also includes tutorials, action templates, and online references. This must-have resource also includes information on intrinsic versus instructional feedback, rubrics for virtual worlds, as well as technique for refining thinking skills.
272 pages; ISBN 9781118416457
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business and Commerce > Personnel management. Employment management
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business
- Academic > Economics > Commerce
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials > Science & Technology
- Education > Computers & Technology
- Education > Vocational Guidance
- Business > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Business > Labor