The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Food and Culture
The classic book that helped to define and legitimize the field of food and culture studies is now available, with major revisions, in an affordable e-book version (978-0-203-07975-1).
The third edition includes 40 original essays and reprints of previously published classics under 5 Sections: Foundations; Hegemony and Difference; Consumption and Embodiment; Food and Globalization; and Challenging, Contesting, and Transforming the Food System.
17 of the 40 articles included are either, new to this edition, rewritten by their original authors, or edited by Counihan and van Esterik.
648 pages; ISBN 9781136162022
, or download in or
More from this author
More Social Science
- Academic > Anthropology > Manners and customs (General) > Houses. Dwellings
- Academic > Anthropology > Manners and customs (General) > Customs relative to private life, Including children, marriage, eating and drinking, funeral customs, etc.
- Social Science > Customs & Traditions
- Social Science > Sociology
- Social Science > Anthropology