Inclusion and How to Do It
Meeting SEN in Primary Classrooms
There are greater numbers of children with SEN now attending mainstream schools - some of them with quite significant difficulties such as Down's Syndrome and autism.
This book explains the challenges these children face and how teachers and support staff can ease their way. Differentiation is covered in detail, with practical guidance on how to make the curriculum accessible to the "hard to teach" children.
128 pages; ISBN 9781136609374
, or download in or
Title: Inclusion and How to Do It
Author: Sue Briggs
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Moral and religious education > Religion and education. Education under church control > Christian education. Church education
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Education of special classes of persons > Exceptional children and youth. Special education
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Forms of education > Home education
- Education > Elementary
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials
- Education > Adult & Continuing Education
- Education > Special Education