The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Adult Education and Lifelong Learning
Theory and Practice
Now in its fourth edition, Adult Education and Lifelong Learning is well established, and is regarded as the most widely used text about adult education. Fully revised and updated with substantial additional material, this new edition takes account of many changes which have occurred in the field of adult education. With new features for students and researchers, updates incorporate:
- material on the ethical and political implications of lifelong learning
- detailed information on changes relating to globalisation
- increased emphasis on societal changes
- information on the way technologies are affecting the way people learn
- changing approaches to knowledge, knowledge acquisition and knowledge assessment.
Students of education and education studies will find this an invaluable course companion, whilst practitioners and researchers in adult and lifelong learning will find this new fully-up-to-date edition even broader in scope than the last.
352 pages; ISBN 9781135695439
, or download in or
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Moral and religious education > Religion and education. Education under church control > Christian education. Church education
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Forms of education > Private school education
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Education extension. Adult education. Continuing education
- Education > Adult & Continuing Education