The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Understanding the Bush Doctrine
Psychology and Strategy in an Age of Terrorism
In this volume, leading scholars of US foreign policy, international relations, and political psychology examine one of the most consequential and controversial statements of national security policy in contemporary American history – the Bush Doctrine.
360 pages; ISBN 9781135917500
, or download in or
More Political Science
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > United States
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > United States > State government
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration (United States) > Capital. Public buildings. Government property. Government purchasing > State government
- Political Science > International Relations > Diplomacy
- Political Science > Public Policy
- Political Science > Political Freedom & Security