The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Science and ICT in the Primary School
A Creative Approach to Big Ideas
With a strong focus on helping children to learn the 'big ideas' in science, this book provides detailed and practical guidance on how to use ICT to support creative science teaching. Emphasizing learning science 'through' the technology rather than 'from' it, the book strikes a good balance between practical and academic dimensions through:
- practical suggestions on how to plan schemes of work and lessons
- case studies that highlight how ICT can be incorporated into cross-curricular themes of study
- examples of real science lessons
- advice on organizing learning in 'out of school' settings'
Written with the standards for achieving qualified teacher status in mind, this user-friendly text is a vital resource for all students on initial teacher training courses and newly qualified teachers at primary level.
182 pages; ISBN 9781135397616
, or download in or
- Academic > Education > Theory and practice of education > Teaching (Principles and practice)
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Science & Technology > Earth Sciences > Experiments & Projects
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials > Science & Technology
- Education > Philosophy & Social Aspects
- Education > Computers & Technology
- Psychology & Psychiatry