Mike Meyers' CompTIA A+ Guide to 801 Managing and Troubleshooting PCs Lab Manual, Fourth Edition (Exam 220-801)
Bestselling CompTIA A+ author Mike Meyers provides hands-on, step-by-step labs—updated for the 2012 release of Exam 220-801—so you can practice the IT skills essential for your success
Mike Meyers’ CompTIA A+ Guide to Managing and Troubleshooting Hardware Lab Manual, Fourth Edition contains more than 75 labs that challenge you to solve real-world problems with key concepts. Clear, measurable lab objectives map to certification exam objectives, ensuring direct correspondence to Mike Meyers’ CompTIA A+ Guide to Managing and Troubleshooting Hardware, Fourth Edition. Lab solutions are only available to instructors and are not printed inside the book.
The Lab Manual also includes materials lists and lab set-up instructions. Step-by-step, not click-by click, lab scenarios require you to think critically, and Hint and Warning icons guide you through potentially tricky situations. Post-lab observation questions measure your understanding of lab results and the key term quiz helps to build your vocabulary.
Title: Mike Meyers' CompTIA A+ Guide to 801 Managing and Troubleshooting PCs Lab Manual, Fourth Edition (Exam 220-801)
Author: Michael Meyers
Programming in Haskell 2016 US$ 32.50 322 pages
USB Complete 2015 US$ 43.99 545 pages
Microsoft Excel 2013 Data Analysis and Business Modeling 2014 US$ 39.99 888 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Mike Meyers? CompTIA Network+ Certification Passport, Fifth Edition (Exam N10-006)US$ 35.00
- Mike Meyers? CompTIA Security+ Certification Passport, Fourth Edition (Exam SY0-401)US$ 30.00
- Mike Meyers' Comptia RFID+ Certification PassportUS$ 39.99
- Mike Meyers' Guide to Supporting Windows 7 for CompTIA A+ Certification (Exams 701 & 702)US$ 30.00
- Mike Meyers' CompTIA A+ Certification Passport, Sixth Edition (Exams 220-901 & 220-902)US$ 30.00