Mike Meyers' CompTIA A+ Guide to 801 Managing and Troubleshooting PCs Lab Manual, Fourth Edition (Exam 220-801)
Bestselling CompTIA A+ author Mike Meyers provides hands-on, step-by-step labs—updated for the 2012 release of Exam 220-801—so you can practice the IT skills essential for your success
Mike Meyers’ CompTIA A+ Guide to Managing and Troubleshooting Hardware Lab Manual, Fourth Edition contains more than 75 labs that challenge you to solve real-world problems with key concepts. Clear, measurable lab objectives map to certification exam objectives, ensuring direct correspondence to Mike Meyers’ CompTIA A+ Guide to Managing and Troubleshooting Hardware, Fourth Edition. Lab solutions are only available to instructors and are not printed inside the book.
The Lab Manual also includes materials lists and lab set-up instructions. Step-by-step, not click-by click, lab scenarios require you to think critically, and Hint and Warning icons guide you through potentially tricky situations. Post-lab observation questions measure your understanding of lab results and the key term quiz helps to build your vocabulary.
Title: Mike Meyers' CompTIA A+ Guide to 801 Managing and Troubleshooting PCs Lab Manual, Fourth Edition (Exam 220-801)
Author: Michael Meyers
Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK, Fourth Edition 2015 US$ 79.95 1283 pages
Programming in Haskell 2007 US$ 52.00 185 pages
We're sorry, but the ebook you're looking for is not available! However, we recommend...
- CompTIA Network+ All-In-One Exam Guide, Sixth Edition (Exam N10-006)US$ 60.00
- Mike Meyers' CompTIA A+ Certification Passport, Fourth Edition (Exams 220-701 & 220-702)US$ 29.99
- CompTIA Network All-in-One Exam Guide, Fourth EditionUS$ 59.99
- Mike Meyers? CompTIA Network+ Certification Passport, 4th Edition (Exam N10-005)US$ 30.00
- Mike Meyers' Guide to Supporting Windows 7 for CompTIA A+ Certification (Exams 701 & 702)US$ 30.00