The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
McGraw-Hill's ASVAB, 3rd Edition
Strategies + Quizzes + 4 Practice Tests
We're ready to help you score your best on the ASVAB!
McGraw-Hill Education delivers the complete guide for recruits for all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces. Packed with all the latest information about military enlistment, McGraw-Hill's ASVAB includes four full-length sample tests with strategies for answering every question type. Dr. Janet E. Wall, a former key member of the U.S. government's ASVAB team, is uniquely qualified to guide you through every step of the military entrance process. You'll learn tips for scoring high on all of the ASVAB subtests, and you'll find out about the rewarding jobs available to you in today's armed forces. If you're looking to launch an exciting military career, this all-in-one resource is the guide for you.
- The latest information provided by the Department of Defense and the military
- 4 full-length sample tests with complete explanations for every question
- CD-ROM with interactive tests modeled on the real exam
- In-depth review of all test subjects, from algebra to shop tools
- Proven strategies for the ASVAB subtests that determine if you are eligible for enlistment and job training programs
- Actual ASVAB test directions, answer sheets, and score reports
- Answers to your questions about military entrance
CD-ROM with practice tests; Compatible with PC and MAC systems
, or download in or
More from this author
- McGraw-Hill's ASVAB Basic Training for the AFQT, Second Edition2009US$ 15.00336 pages
- McGraw-Hill's Top 50 Skills For A Top Score: ASVAB Reading and Math2010US$ 20.00192 pages
Rewrite Right! 2011 US$ 9.99 200 pages
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 99.00 953 pages
GSEC GIAC Security Essentials Certification All-in-One Exam Guide 2013 US$ 60.00 634 pages
Bird by Bird 2007 US$ 11.99