CISSP Rapid Review
Assess your readiness for the CISSP Exam—and quickly identify where you need to focus and practice. This practical, streamlined guide provides objective overviews, exam tips, "need-to-know" checklists, review questions, and a list of valuable resources—all designed to help evaluate and reinforce your preparation.
Bolster your exam prep with a Rapid Review of these objectives:
- Information Security Governance and Risk Management
- Access Control
- Physical (Environmental) Security
- Security Architecture and Design
- Legal, Regulations, Investigations and Compliance
- Telecommunications and Network Security
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Software Development Security
- Security Operations
This book is an ideal complement to the in-depth training of the Microsoft Press 2-in-1 Training Kit for the CISSP Exam and other exam-prep resources.
Title: CISSP Rapid Review
Author: Darril Gibson
Sams Teach Yourself Android Application Development in 24 Hours 2011 US$ 31.99 513 pages