The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Therapist's Guide to Pediatric Affect and Behavior Regulation
Modeled on the author's bestselling Therapist’s Guide to Clinical Intervention, this new book on child clinical intervention presents much of the material in outline or bullet point format, allowing easy understanding of complex material for the busy therapist. This clinician’s guide to diagnosing and treating disorders in children includes definitions of the disorder, diagnostic criteria, the neurobiology of the disorder, information on functional impairment, treatment planning, and evidence-based interventions. The book additionally offers adjunctive skill building resources to supplement traditional therapy choices as well as forms for use in clinical practice.
356 pages; ISBN 9780123868855
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Health Sciences > Pediatrics > Diseases of children and adolescents > Mental disorders. Child psychiatry
- Academic > Health Sciences > Pediatrics > Examination. Diagnosis
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Counseling
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Child & Adolescent
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Developmental > Child
- Medicine > Pediatrics
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Clinical Psychology