Exam Ref 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
Prepare for Exam 70-410 and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of Windows Server 2012 core infrastructure services. Exam 70-410 is one of three required exams for the new MCSA: Windows Server 2008 certification from Microsoft.
Organized by exam objectives, and featuring challenging, what-if scenarios, this Exam Ref focuses on the critical skills and knowledge needed to implement and configure Windows Server 2012 core services in an enterprise environment.
Validate your expertise on these exam objectives:
- Install and Configure Servers
- Configure Server Roles and Features
- Configure Hyper-V
- Deploy and Configure Core Network Services
- Install and Administer Active Directory
- Create and Manage Group Policy
Title: Exam Ref 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
Author: Craig Zacker
The Innovators 2014 US$ 9.99 528 pages