Exam Ref 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
Prepare for Exam 70-410 and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of Windows Server 2012 core infrastructure services. Exam 70-410 is one of three required exams for the new MCSA: Windows Server 2008 certification from Microsoft.
Organized by exam objectives, and featuring challenging, what-if scenarios, this Exam Ref focuses on the critical skills and knowledge needed to implement and configure Windows Server 2012 core services in an enterprise environment.
Validate your expertise on these exam objectives:
- Install and Configure Servers
- Configure Server Roles and Features
- Configure Hyper-V
- Deploy and Configure Core Network Services
- Install and Administer Active Directory
- Create and Manage Group Policy
Title: Exam Ref 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
Author: Craig Zacker
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Managing Online Forums 2008 US$ 6.95 320 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Exam Ref 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2 (MCSA)US$ 31.99
- Exam Ref MCSA 70-410US$ 31.99
- Exam Ref 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 R2 Services (MCSA)US$ 31.99
- Windows Small Business Server 2011 Administrator's Pocket ConsultantUS$ 35.99
- Windows Small Business Server 2008 Administrator's Pocket ConsultantUS$ 27.99