Exam Ref 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
Prepare for Exam 70-410 and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of Windows Server 2012 core infrastructure services. Exam 70-410 is one of three required exams for the new MCSA: Windows Server 2008 certification from Microsoft.
Organized by exam objectives, and featuring challenging, what-if scenarios, this Exam Ref focuses on the critical skills and knowledge needed to implement and configure Windows Server 2012 core services in an enterprise environment.
Validate your expertise on these exam objectives:
- Install and Configure Servers
- Configure Server Roles and Features
- Configure Hyper-V
- Deploy and Configure Core Network Services
- Install and Administer Active Directory
- Create and Manage Group Policy
Title: Exam Ref 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
Author: Craig Zacker
Programming in Haskell 2016 US$ 32.50 322 pages
USB Complete 2015 US$ 43.99 545 pages
Microsoft Excel 2013 Data Analysis and Business Modeling 2014 US$ 39.99 888 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Exam Ref 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2 (MCSA)US$ 31.99
- Exam Ref MCSA 70-410US$ 31.99
- Windows Small Business Server 2008 Administrator's Pocket ConsultantUS$ 27.99
- Windows Small Business Server 2011 Administrator's Pocket ConsultantUS$ 35.99
- CompTIA Network+ Rapid Review (Exam N10-005)US$ 23.99