The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Exam Ref 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
Prepare for Exam 70-410—and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of Windows Server 2012 core infrastructure services. Exam 70-410 is one of three required exams for the new MCSA: Windows Server 2008 certification from Microsoft.
Organized by exam objectives, and featuring challenging, what-if scenarios, this Exam Ref focuses on the critical skills and knowledge needed to implement and configure Windows Server 2012 core services in an enterprise environment.
Validate your expertise on these exam objectives:
- Install and Configure Servers
- Configure Server Roles and Features
- Configure Hyper-V
- Deploy and Configure Core Network Services
- Install and Administer Active Directory
- Create and Manage Group Policy
400 pages; ISBN 9780735673144
, or download in or
More from this author
- Windows® Small Business Server 2011 Administrator's Pocket Consultant2011US$ 35.99617 pages
- Windows® Small Business Server 2008 Administrator's Pocket Consultant2009US$ 27.99624 pages