The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Putting Theory into Practice
Interpersonal Communication: Putting Theory into Practice draws on theory and research in the interpersonal communication discipline to help you identify strategies to improve your communication skills. You will learn to use what researchers have discovered about interpersonal communication to improve your own ability to communicate well. You will also read about contemporary research in interpersonal communication, a foundation for establishing skill-building tips. When you have finished reading this text, you will be better prepared to communicate effectively in all areas of your world, with skills and understanding that you can use to improve your interactions with the people around you.
464 pages; ISBN 9781136511646
, or download in or
More Language Arts
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Philology. Linguistics > Communication. Mass media > Interpersonal communication
- Academic > Journalism and Media > Communication. Mass media > Mass media; Moral and ethical aspects
- Academic > Journalism and Media > Communication. Mass media > Interpersonal communication
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Group
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Communication
- Social Science