The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Governing International Watercourses
River Basin Organizations and the Sustainable Governance of Internationally Shared Rivers and Lakes
In this contribution to the academic and policy debates surrounding the management and governance of shared natural resources, the focus is placed on River Basin Organizations as the key institutions for managing internationally shared water resources. The book includes advide to policy makers based on worldwide analysis, and three detailed case studies from three continents: the Senegal (West Africa), Mekong (South-east Asia) and Danube (Europe) rivers.
368 pages; ISBN 9781136252631
, or download in or
The Ice Palace That Melted Away 2013 US$ 14.99 192 pages
The Future of the Mind 2014 US$ 12.99 352 pages
- Academic > Geography > Physical geography > Hydrology. Water > Ground and surface waters
- Academic > Physical Geography > Ground and surface waters > Watersheds, Mathematical models
- Academic > Physical Geography > Watersheds. Runoff. Drainage
- Science > Environmental Science
- Technology > Environmental Engineering & Technology